- A Gastronology arrangement for 2 consisting of 2 overnight stays at Natuurspa Landschot in Hoogeloon including breakfast and two dinners where 1 dinner consists of a special Gastronology 3D food dinner for 2 prepared by chef Crijns from Restaurant Crijns and SVH Master Chef Eugène Swalen of Gastronology; or
- 2 hotel overnight stays for 2 in the luxurious Kurhaus in Scheveningen including breakfast and dinner; or
- A wellness arrangement for 2 at a spa centre (Bussloo, Berendonck, Soesterberg or Bad Nieuweschans) including 1 overnight stay, breakfast and a 3 course surprise dinner and a nurturing massage of 50 minutes of your choice.
Brand naming contest!
3D FOOD BRAND IS LOOKING FOR A NAME!
For people with chewing and swallowing problems (dysphagia), Gastronology develops 3D printed food so that these people can again enjoy a fresh and tasty meal.
For more information about this topic, please click here.
Will you come up with the winning brand name for this product range?
What you need to do
- Follow us on LinkedIn (Gastronology 3D Food Works) and Instagram (@gastronology3dfoodworks).
- Enter the name you came up with on the form at the bottom of this web page.
Please note that you can participate until Friday, 15 October 2021 at the latest. At the end of November 2021, the winner will be personally informed and announced through this website.